Friendly Cat and Home Sitter
27, Project Co-ordinator
My name's Beth, and I'm a friendly and organised person looking to delve into the world of house sitting. I've had pets my whole life, but our family cat died a few years ago and I'm getting serious cat withdrawal: I hope house sitting will cure that! A few things to know about me:
* From a childhood in Gloucestershire, I've looked after rabbits, guinea pigs, actual pigs, chickens, dogs and various small animals, but I'm definitely a cat person through and through.
* I work remotely, so I'm looking to get out of London and visit other parts of the country, after travelling a lot around the world in my early twenties. I hope to use the time to get some writing done and enjoy some peace and quiet. I love watching films, reading (after recovering from my English Literature degree) and going on walks in the countryside.
* I'm very happy to meet remotely to give you a better sense of me and see if I suit what you're looking for.
While I stay at your home, I will:
* Send you regular updates (daily, once every two days, up to you!) on how things are going.
* Take out the bins
* Taking post and deliveries
* Keep everything neat and tidy
* Any other household bits and bobs you need/want.
And seeing as we live in the times that we do, I will follow the below to ensure an experience that's safe and comfortable for both you and I:
* Self-isolate for 7 days before coming to your home, and take a test if requested/needed.
* Wear a mask at all times outside of the house, wash hands before and after leaving the house.
* Socially distance at all times.
* If public transport is taken, all social distancing and safety precautions will be adhered to strictly.
Any more questions, feel more than free to fire them off!