Mature and responsible, all over the UK
43, lawyer / translator / writer
I am 43 years old, from Germany, and a lawyer and philosopher by training. I am now working as a freelance translator and am trying to become a journalist/author, so I am geographically flexible and looking for quiet places to spend some time to write.
I used to live in the UK for 2 years, and I have returned many times since for visits. The great thing about your country is that every region and town is distinct, which keeps it interesting. I have always been happy when I was in the UK and would like to use house-sitting to spend more time in places that I might not visit otherwise.
- As a lawyer and a German, I am very organized and reliable. :-)
- I am a quiet guy, never drunk, no parties.
- I am not looking for a house-sit as a base to explore the country, but as a place to read and write, so I will really be at your home most of the time. (Although I do like going for long walks.)
- I like cats, and most cats like me too.
- When I move, I always leave the books behind that I have read, so your library will grow.